Monday, March 20, 2017

Solved "npm install return error in laravel 5.4"

Tags





This is one of the annoying issue that I encountered when trying to install laravel 5.4

After draining my brain power for several days, the problem has finally been solved and the solution will shock you!

The reason why the error keep on popping out is because of the oudated nodejs. I installed the stable version but not the latest version. 

 Laravel 5.4 will require the latest nodejs and if you don't have it, you will get a lot of error when you try to execute "npm install".

Hope my solutions will be able to help the others!

If you are facing any problem on this, don't hesitate to message at Obstrum facebook page.

Hope this tutorial will help those in need.

If you want to get in touch with more tutorial, add me on google+ or like and follow our facebook page for more! Obstrum Facebook Page


EmoticonEmoticon